Viewing Instructions: The Standard Jury Instructions for Criminal Cases are provided in Rich Text Format. These documents are best viewed in a word processing application, not using a viewer or a browser.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure that you are viewing the most recent version of an instruction, please press the Reload or Refresh button in your browser if you have viewed the instruction in the past. This will clear the older version from your computer’s internal memory.
- 6.1 Introduction to Attempted Homicide
- 6.2 Attempted Murder — First Degree (Premeditated) §§ 782.04(1)(a) and 777.04, Fla. Stat.
- 6.3 Attempted Felony Murder [Enumerated Felony][Non-Enumerated Felony] §§ 782.051(1) and (2), Fla. Stat.
- 6.3(a) Attempted Felony Murder — Injury Caused By Another §§ 782.051(3), Fla. Stat.
- 6.4 Attempted Second Degree Murder §§ 782.04(2) and 777.04, Fla. Stat.
- 6.5 Attempted Felony Murder — Third Degree §§ 782.04(4) and 777.04, Fla. Stat.
- 6.6 Attempted Manslaughter by Act §§ 782.07 and 777.04, Fla. Stat.
- 6.7 Attempted Murder – Reclassified (By Victim’s Employment As Law Enforcement Officer, Correctional Officer, Etc.) §§782.065, Fla. Stat.