Instructions During the Trial
Viewing Instructions: The Standard Jury Instructions for Criminal Cases are provided in Rich Text Format. These documents are best viewed in a word processing application, not using a viewer or a browser.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure that you are viewing the most recent version of an instruction, please press the Reload or Refresh button in your browser if you have viewed the instruction in the past. This will clear the older version from your computer’s internal memory.
- 2.1 Preliminary Instructions
- 2.1(a) Note-Taking By Jurors
- 2.1(b) Jury to be Guided by Official English Translation/Interpretation
- 2.1(c) Questions by Jurors
- 2.1(d) Insanity – Psychotropic Medication
- 2.2 Instruction on Edited Recording
- 2.3 Stipulations
- 2.4 Evidence of Other Crimes, Wrongs, or Acts § 90.404(2)(a), (2)(b), (2)(c), and (2)(d)2, Fla. Stat.
- 2.5 Conviction of Certain Crimes as Impeachment
- 2.6 Use of Transcripts of Recordings
- 2.7 Closing Argument
- 2.8 Recorded Interview (Effect of Law Enforcement Statements on the Defendant)
- 2.9 Jury To Be Guided by Official English Translation/Interpretation, Instructions During Trial
- 2.10 Jury To Be Guided by Official English Translation/Interpretation Instructions, Transcript of Recording in Foreign Language (Accuracy Not in Dispute)
- 2.11 Jury To Be Guided by Official English Translation/Interpretation, Transcript of Recording in Foreign Language (Accuracy In Dispute)
- 2.12 Jury To Be Guided By Official English Translation/Interpretation, Closing Instructions
- 2.13 Prior Inconsistent Statement as Impeachment