Burglary and Trespass
Viewing Instructions: The Standard Jury Instructions for Criminal Cases are provided in Rich Text Format. These documents are best viewed in a word processing application, not using a viewer or a browser.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure that you are viewing the most recent version of an instruction, please press the Reload or Refresh button in your browser if you have viewed the instruction in the past. This will clear the older version from your computer’s internal memory.
- 13.1 Burglary § 810.02, Fla. Stat.
- 13.2 Possession of Burglary Tools § 810.06, Fla. Stat.
- 13.3 Trespass — In Structure or Conveyance § 810.08, Fla. Stat.
- 13.4 Trespass — On Property Other Than a Structure or Conveyance § 810.09, Fla. Stat.
- 13.5 Trespass On School Property With A [Firearm] [Weapon] § 810.095(1), Fla. Stat.
- 13.5(a) Trespass on School Grounds or Facilities § 810.097, Fla. Stat.
- 13.5(b) Trespass on School Grounds or Facilities After Warning By Principal or Designee § 810.097(2), Fla. Stat.
- 13.6 Placing Signs Adjacent to Highway [§ 810.11 Reserved]
- 13.7 Breaking or Damaging Fences [§ 810.115 Reserved]
- 13.8 Unauthorized Entry upon Land [§ 810.12 Reserved]
- 13.9 Trespass with Larceny of Utility Services [§ 812.14 Reserved]
- 13.21 Imparing or Impeding Telephone or Power to a Dwelling to Facilitate or Further a Burglary § 810.061, Fla. Stat.